- Always follow all safety rules and instructions. Not following safety instructions may pose a threat to your safety.
- If possible, always make sure that the wax melts up to the outer edge of the candle. It will prevent tunnelling and the candle will burn evenly and correctly.
- If candle container is was covered by soot during burning, extinguish the candle, wait for it to cool down and clean the container using a clean damp towel
- If you notice that the flame is too high or the candle is sooting, extinguish the candle promptly. It means that the candle is not burning correctly. Wait for the candle to cool down, trim the wick to about 1cm and light the candle again. Remember not to burn the candle in a draught.
- Always store in cool, dark and dry place. Any debris or dust may disturb correct burning and sun rays will cause changes in the colour of the candle.
- It is advised to burn the candle no longer than 4 hours at the time. Burning for a longer period of time may cause so called mushroom capping and sooting and subsequently fracturing of the container.
- People sensitive to scents should be careful while using products containing fragrance oils. If you notice any negative reaction, extinguish the candle immediately.
- We do not advise reusing candle containers. It is not safe. Transportation and the wax burning out could have impacted the glass container i.e. cause not detectable damages. Candle containers are not suitable for dishwashers. The paraffin remains could melt and soil the other dishes as well as block the filter and cause machine damage.
- Extinguish the candle before the mass burns out below the level of 5mm of unmelted wax. Contact of the flame with the container may cause damage of the container.
- Before lighting the candle straighten the wick carefully and make sure that there is no debris on the surface of the candle. Any debris might cause the candle not to burn properly or act as a second wick and catch fire, which might be dangerous.
- Best method to remove the wax stains e.g. on the tablecloth is ironing the material between two layers of paper (no steam). Repeat the action if necessary, until paper absorbs all wax. Any colouring remains can be removed by professional cleaning companies.
Wax burner instructions for use:
- Place the wax burner in a safe place (according to the pictograms on the label)
- Break the wax into smaller pieces and put them into the burners’ bowl – adjust the number of pieces to the desired intensity of the fragrance, as well as to the size of the burner’s bowl
- Place an aluminium tealight (max 22 mm height and 40 mm diameter) centrally in the bottom base of the wax burner
- Light a tealight
- After heating the wax melts and fills the room with the aroma
- The fragrance is released from 4 to 8 hours depending on the number of pieces
- After burning remove the wax in one of the following ways:
- using your finger push the wax out of the burner. If unsuccessful, preheat the burner briefly and try again
- softly prise the wax with the use of a suitable, blunt tool
- carefully pour away melted wax
List of safety symbols